Learn to choose and apply color in order to create art that speaks to and invites a reaction from viewers. Start with a color wheel to clarify your understanding of color basics, including primary, secondary, and tertiary colors. Then, using colored pencils, create combinations for a practical understanding of how color theory works. This workshop is great for beginners, experienced artists who’d like a refresher, and art appreciators looking for a fun new way to perceive their favorite works in color.
Special Program Information
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.