Gain an understanding of aspect ratios for both digital sensors and film. Learn about changing the aspect ratio in your camera, aspect-ratio constraints in cropping and post-production, and use of the Photoshop image size and canvas size commands. Class discussion explores how aspect ratio affects print sizes and presentation methods such as mat board and frames.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Joe Yablonsky.
- This program includes one 3-hour session.
- This program will not be recorded.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.