Join floral artist Arrin Sutliff to explore the spectrum of floral design. Sourcing (with a focus on sustainability), making the most of seasonal flowers, creating centerpieces, wiring techniques, and photographing your work are all among the practical areas covered.
Designed for students of all levels, beginners can gain a full understanding of what floral design entails, while more experienced students can continue to advance their skills as they create their own work. A supply list of tools and flowers is available for participants who would like a hands-on experience, but all are welcome to relax and follow along as Sutliff creates some beautiful designs step by step.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Arrin Sutliff.
- This program includes 6 sessions, 1.5 hours each.
- This program will not be recorded.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.