Amaryllises, whose name comes from the Greek word for “to sparkle,” are often given as holiday gifts. Fine-tune a drawing of an amaryllis from a provided tracing, then focus on creating captivating, colorful shapes while preserving white areas with masking fluid. As you add details, the rhythmic lines and soft folds of the petals become even more vibrant and lifelike. End with a dramatic floral painting that will brighten winter days and last forever.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Cindy Briggs.
- This program includes 2 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.