Please Note: This program has an updated schedule (originally publicized as May 11 to June 15, 2023).
Why do the kids get to have all the fun? You know you always wanted to be an artist but were persuaded to go in another direction. This course is a no-judgment zone to let you recapture that yearning to explore different media, let loose, and create original artwork. Both non-artists and professional artists who want to experiment with other media are welcome.
Students work with watercolor, pencil, pastel, collage, and printmaking. The elements of art and principles of design are discussed. Easy projects with handouts and samples are provided. Students are encouraged to scour their homes for materials to use in their art making.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Susan Vitali.
- This program includes 6 sessions, 2 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.