Demonstrate your support of the Smithsonian by joining Smithsonian Associates—and begin enjoying your benefits today!‡Review the membership benefits terms and conditions
Most Smithsonian Associates programs are currently streamed live.
Some in-person membership benefits may be on temporary hold during this time and will resume once we return to in-person programs.
As a member at the Associate level, you will receive the following 7 benefits:
- Members-Only Ticket Priority before programs go on sale to the public (some exclusions apply)
- Purchase one ticket per program at the discounted member price (savings up to 35%)
- Subscription to the monthly Smithsonian Associates program guide
- Access to members-only programs, including the popular annual Breakfast at the Zoo
- Access to two complimentary tours of exhibitions throughout the year
- Access to free Associates events as available (notification sent via email)
- 10% discount at SmithsonianStore.com and at select Smithsonian museum restaurants
Refer to IRS Publication 526 for clarification of tax implications.
Free ticket terms and restrictions:
If your membership benefits include free tickets, then to redeem your free ticket value call Customer Service at
(202) 633-3030 (Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET). Value of ticket(s) cannot be applied to Studio
Arts Classes, in-person tours or programs that have a book included in the program price. Value of the offer
does not apply to previous purchases, membership dues, or gift certificates.