Preserve precious memories for future generations and express current feelings and emotions through memory quilts.
Create your own memory block through writing prompts, mindfulness practices, and design and color principles for fiber artists. Learn techniques such as hand piecing, machine and hand appliqué, managing repurposed fabrics, freestyle embroidery, and creating text using needle and thread. Previous quilting experience is recommended.
Special Program Information
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.