Discover the joy and relaxation of this special craft characterized by colorful floral designs embroidered in wool, a style that originated in Ayacucho, a city in the Andean mountains of Peru. The course offers one-on-one teaching to beginners as well as more advanced students, making this art approachable for any skill level. This approach allows all students to be comfortable throughout the learning process and stimulates creativity. Create a design using a variety of new stitches that can be applied to future projects such as pillows, placemats, tablecloths, and clothing.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Susana Romero.
- This program includes 4 sessions, 2 hours each.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.