Please note: This class has an updated schedule (originally June 1 to 15, 2023).
Learn to create three different ring designs using wire-working, forming, and riveting. Designs can be embellished with beads and easy texturing techniques to create a unique look that suits the wearer’s style. Instruction in working with new tools such as a ring mandrel, metal punch, and riveting hammer is also covered.
Students have plenty of time to practice each ring design and leave the class with several finished pieces that are ready to wear.
Previous wirework experience such as the Introduction to Beading course or similar workshops is recommended. A wire kit ($35) is available for purchase from the instructor.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Mïa Vollkommer.
- This program includes 3 sessions, 2.5 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.