Learn to create multiple prints from your favorite white line woodcut block. This class provides instruction in how to use advanced techniques such as creating shading in the Japanese bokashi style, printing with mica, blending paint on the block, and preconditioning the block to create smooth paint washes. Come to class with a pre-carved woodblock. If you don’t have one, learn how to cut one in our Introduction to White-Line Woodblock Printing class.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Sue Fierston.
- This program includes one 3-hour session.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, December 1, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.