Learn to warp the rigid heddle loom for a plaid design and create a woven structure with a repeating sequence. Students explore weaving and experiment with a variety of techniques while creating a scarf or table runner. The class also covers various ways to finish the project. Some previous experience with a rigid heddle loom is preferred.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Tea Okropiridze.
- This program includes 3 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.