The sky’s ever-changing moods have long challenged painters in watercolor. Discover techniques to capture the sky, whether filled with wispy cirrus clouds or dramatic cumulus clouds. Learn to mingle colors and take advantage of wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry techniques to create colorful, captivating skies. Learn how to infuse clouds with subtle colors using natural organic shapes and experiment with lost-and-found edges. Each painting features a dominant sky and minimal landscapes to give perspective.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Cindy Briggs.
- This program includes 2 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.