Gather your art materials for an afternoon of artistic experimentation designed to strengthen creative muscles and deepen skills in visual expression. Explore five modes of visual thinking: working from memory, observation, imagination, narrative, and experimental approaches. Create a set of authentic, expressive visual journaling pieces and engage in mark-making and mapping exercises, using a variety of artistic media and techniques.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Renee Sandell.
- This program includes one 3-hour session.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, January 19, 2024.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.