Gather your art materials for an afternoon of artistic experimentation designed to strengthen creative muscles and deepen skills in visual expression. Explore five modes of visual thinking including working from memory, observation, imagination, narrative, and experimental approaches. Create a set of authentic, expressive visual journaling pieces and engage in mark-making and mapping exercises using a variety of artistic media and techniques.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Renee Sandell.
- This program includes one 3-hour session.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, May 12, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.