STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the face of the travel industry and the criteria that guides travelers in planning their trips. Emmy-nominated television host, writer, and producer Darley Newman shares insider’s tips and recommendations on where to travel in 2021—places that combine culture, cuisine, history, and a healthy dose of wellness and nature. She covers the changes and trends in travel today, including what destinations are doing to welcome visitors in a healthy and sustainable way, and what travelers can do to best enjoy their adventures.
Mixing familiar places that offer new experiences with often-overlooked locations, Newman shares the best of the best, along with how to get there. From Asia to Europe, the USA to Africa, discover a diverse cross-section of travel opportunities, as well as how to enhance your safety practices away from home. She also offers photos and videos to fuel your curiosity and inspire dreams of new places.
This program made possible in part by the support of the Korea Tourism Organization.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.