Don’t miss out on future programs like this.
As a Smithsonian Associates member
, you will receive ticket-buying priority.
Today, We Feel: A Book Art Project
Studio Arts Workshop
Monday, June 29, 2020 - 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ET
Book Art by Sushmita Mazumdar
STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- For multiple registrations, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses.
Explore a creative way to express your feelings in these unusual times: Make a house-shaped book. Mix unusual materials and combine elements such as cut-out windows, hand-drawn portraits, and written documentation of how you and others are feeling inside. . .while staying inside.
This online class is limited to no more than 15 participants.
- Once registered, patrons will receive two emails: one is an automatic email confirmation and the second will include a link to the Zoom meeting as a follow-up (usually given within 24 hours of registration).
- NOTE: If you do not receive your follow-up email from Zoom, please email Customer Service for assistance.
GETTING STARTED WITH ZOOM
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.