Please Note: This program has updated dates (originally May 5 to 19, 2023).
Tell your story as you fill three unique handmade books with original art and writing. Each book presents an opportunity to work with different techniques and media, from paper-cutting and 3-D structures to color pencils on pastel paper; Chinese ink and brush; and collage. Weekly themes for book forms and writings include inspiring structures, single words that suggest a story, and creating a container for memories.
All levels of bookmaking, paper arts, and writing experience are welcome.
Special Program Information
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.