Save up to 17% on the price of your tickets!
It's easy... Become a member today! If you are already a member, log in to get your member rate.
The Supreme Court: A Preview of the New Term
Thursday, September 10, 2020 - 12:00 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. ET
$30 - Non-Member
STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- For multiple registrations, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses.
Each fall, the Supreme Court justices begin hearing and deliberating the country’s most important—and often most controversial—legal cases. Get in on the conversation as a panel of legal experts on the Supreme Court preview and debate critical issues raised in some of the cases the court will take up.
Participants include Jeffrey Wall, principal deputy solicitor general of the United States; Joan Biskupic, CNN legal analyst; Elaine J. Goldenberg, partner at Munger, Tolles & Olson; and Martinez Roman, partner and member of the firm’s Supreme Court and Appellate Practice at Latham & Watkins. Kannon Shanmugam, chair of the Supreme Court and Appellate Practice Group and managing partner at Paul Weiss, serves as moderator.
UPDATED PATRON INFORMATION
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.