Working with watercolor, employ beautiful and minimal brush strokes to depict the wonders of the natural world in the style of Sumi-e. Learn about traditional sumi-e (Japanese for “black ink painting”) meant to convey the Ch’i or vital energy of what it depicts. Explore the possibilities of color, hue and value, as you create new works of your own.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Susan Vitali.
- This program includes 5 sessions, 2 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.