Join this fun, hands-on workshop to upcycle humble socks into whimsical and endearing soft animal sculptures. Inspired by the iconic red-faced sock monkey, play with basic ways to turn socks into all manner of lovable chums. Students use simple hand sewing and stuffing techniques, and some experience with embroidery may be helpful. Come prepared to use your imagination.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Lauren Kingsland.
- This program includes one 3-hour session.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, November 10, 2023.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.