When inspiration moves you, create a personal and powerful record of experiences by drawing and painting moments from your life. This class focuses on the essentials of starting a sketchbook habit. Practice “close looking” exercises as you fill your sketchbook with meditative contour drawings, watercolor sketches of the natural world, and quick but evocative images from travels, past or present. Some previous watercolor or drawing experience is recommended.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Sue Fierston.
- This program includes 3 sessions, 3 hours each.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, July 7, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.