Engage creativity and boost insight in weekly eye-opening, hands-on, and interactive art “workouts”. Gain new inspiration in group discussions and imaginative studio activities. Strengthen artistic muscles by decoding (reading) and encoding (expressing) visual meaning. In a culminating project, connect significant life experiences to create a personal set of expressive visual pages. Open to all levels. No previous art experience necessary.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Renee Sandell.
- This program includes 4 sessions, 2.5 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.