Breathe new life into your unfinished or "failed" collages or paintings. Find ways to use papers, paint, fabric, and other materials to infuse interest and create a variety of compositions to change the look and feel of your pieces.
A discussion of design and composition forms the basis for determining the use of different techniques and materials. Artwork may be any form of water-based media (watercolor, acrylic, or gouache) or prints or collage on paper, matboard, or canvas.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Sharon Robinson.
- This program includes 3 sessions, 2.5 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.