Breathe new life into your unfinished or "failed" collages or paintings. Find ways to use papers, paint, and other materials to infuse interest and create a variety of compositions to change the look and feel of your pieces. Topics include design analysis, techniques for adding texture, pattern and dimension, negative painting, cropping, and alternative formats.
A kit is available to order from the instructor; click supply list link for ordering information.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Sharon Robinson.
- This program includes 2 sessions, 2.5 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.