This program is sold out.
2-Session Evening Workshop
Thursday, February 25 and March 4, 2021 – 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. ET
STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
Discover how to quickly capture a variety of subjects with loose lines and painterly colors using instructor Cindy Briggs’ quick sketch watercolors method. This “go with the flow” technique is perfect for studies, travel journals, and finished art fine.
Learn how to see like an artist, compose a scene, and draw more organically as you build your confidence. Then, inject captivating, mingling watercolors into your sketch in just minutes. Trust your instincts, loosen up, and have fun as you capture the essence of any subject with free-flowing luminescent watercolors. For experienced beginner and intermediate students.
Download the supply list for this class
- The instructor is Cindy Briggs.
- 2 sessions, 3 hours each
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
UPDATED PATRON INFORMATION
- Unless otherwise noted, registration for streaming programs typically closes two hours prior to the start time on the date of the program.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.