Discover how to quickly capture a variety of subjects with loose lines and painterly colors using a quick sketch watercolors method. This go-with-the-flow technique is perfect for studies, travel journals, and finished fine art.
Learn how to see like an artist, compose a scene, and draw more organically as you build your confidence. Then inject captivating, mingling watercolors into your sketch in just minutes. Trust your instincts, loosen up, and have fun as you capture the essence of any subject with free-flowing luminescent watercolors. For experienced beginner and intermediate students.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Cindy Briggs.
- This program includes 2 sessions, 4 hours each.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, December 1, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.