Virtually travel from coast to coast and to Europe in order to explore a variety of subjects using quick-sketch watercolor techniques. Capture a scene with graceful lines and paint with flowing watercolors as you learn to break down a scene into simple shapes, add detail without being overwhelmed, and accept the beauty of imperfections.
These techniques are perfect for travel or daily journaling practice. Previous watercolor experience is helpful but not required.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Cindy Briggs.
- This program includes 2 sessions, 4 hours each.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, April 21, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.