Spend the day learning to capture your travels with loose lines and painterly colors. This go-with-the-flow technique is perfect for studies, travel journals, and finished fine art. Learn to simplify a scene and to compose and draw more organically and confidently. Inject captivating, mingling watercolors into your sketch in just minutes. In addition, get useful suggestions on packing watercolors to take along on any adventure. All levels are welcome; a 30-minute break for lunch is included in the class time.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Cindy Briggs.
- This program includes one 6.5-hour session.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, July 21, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.