Capture scenes from France and Spain in flowing watercolors on your virtual journey through Europe’s historic cities and rustic landscapes. Use simplified drawing techniques and expand your watercolor skills as you create spontaneous works of art. The exercise is great for journaling, studies, and gifts. Work from instructor-provided or personal photographs to create 2 to 3 colorful Quick Sketch watercolor scenes. All levels welcome.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Cindy Briggs.
- This program includes 2 sessions, 4.5 hours each.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, March 10, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.