Through discussion and writing, the concepts of editing and sequencing are explored in terms of creating a personal project. Look at the work of historical and contemporary photographers and fellow students with the goal of creating an effective photographic series. This class is for photographers who have produced or are creating a body of work they’d like to refine and advance. Students must be able to edit images (via Lightroom or Photoshop), plus sequence and share photographic work (via PowerPoint or PDF file).
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Patricia Howard.
- This program includes 4 sessions, 2 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.