This class is for photographers who would like to advance or refine a body of work. Editing and sequencing personal projects is explored through discussion and writing. Students view the work of other photographers—historical and contemporary—and that of fellow students as they begin creating an effective photographic series. Previous experience editing images (via Lightroom or Photoshop) and sequencing and sharing photographic work (via Power Point or PDF file) is required.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Patricia Howard.
- This program includes 4 sessions, 2 hours each
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, March 3, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.