Learn to create photo portraits of family, friends—and passers-by—and their pets. Draw on tips from photojournalism and street photography for shooting in various situations. Learn how to use available natural light to best effect in your photos. Studio photography topics are not included in this class. Homework assignments allow you to bring personal interests into the process.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Joe Yablonsky.
- This program includes 2 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This program will not be recorded.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.