This program is sold out.
Photo 101: Exposures and Histograms
Studio Arts Workshop
Wednesday, December 16, 2020 – 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. ET
STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
Histograms are a graphic display of the brightness levels of pixels in an image. For new photographers, they can be an essential guide to achieving the correct exposure. This workshop is a comprehensive introduction to all aspects of exposure, and how to manipulate each element to positively affect your histogram. Topics covered include in-camera exposure meters, exposure compensation, and ISO/film speed.
- The instructor is Joe Yablonsky.
- One 3-hour session
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- There is and additional Exposures and Histograms workshop on March 25, 2021.
UPDATED PATRON INFORMATION
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.