Please Note: Due to continued instructor illness in September, the final session of this class will be held on September 20.
Try new techniques as you have fun creating papers for collage and other art projects. Create a glorious collection of one-of-a-kind papers accented by acrylic, inks, stamps, and other printmaking materials. Students use a variety of papers, including art tissue, and watercolor to create a supply of materials of various weights, textures, and patterns.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Sharon Robinson.
- This program includes 4 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.