This program is sold out.
Painting Water… with Watercolor
8 Session Evening Studio Arts Course
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 - 5:00 p.m.to Tuesday, March 8, 2022 - 8:00 p.m. ET
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 - 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET
$265 - Member
$295 - Non-Member
Painting water has always been a source of fascination for artists. Learn simple and easy techniques to create land and seascape paintings. Depict bodies of still and moving water, such as rivers, lakes, waterfalls, and oceans. Special emphasis is given to various watercolor techniques such as wet-on-wet, wet-on-dry, and masking.
This class will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- The instructor is Lubna Zahid.
- 8 sessions, 3 hours each
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- All Studio Arts classes require a ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student listed on the roster.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
- Unless otherwise noted, registration for streaming programs typically closes two hours prior to the start time on the date of the program.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.