Painting water has always been a source of fascination for artists. Learn simple and easy techniques to create land and seascape paintings. Depict bodies of still and moving water, such as rivers, lakes, waterfalls, and oceans. Special emphasis is given to various watercolor techniques such as wet-on-wet, wet-on-dry, and masking.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Lubna Zahid.
- This program includes 8 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.