Combine traditional painting techniques with collage to produce pieces with texture and depth. Students work on mat board and canvas to develop rich contrast with the addition of papers, acrylic paint, inks, and other materials as a means of elevating the interest of both abstract and representational pieces. Experiment with collaging into painted surfaces as well as painting on collaged surfaces. This is also an excellent opportunity to incorporate realistic elements and imagery or further develop unfinished watercolor or acrylic paintings.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Sharon Robinson.
- This program includes 6 sessions, 3 hours each.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, February 2, 2024.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.