Printmaking using a gel plate offers a multitude of options for combining materials and techniques to achieve distinctive results. Learn simple techniques for transferring images to the plate for printing, layering, masking, and brushwork. No drawing skills are necessary, but use of personal sketches, drawings of any subject, or other source material is welcome and encouraged. $10 supply fee included in the ticket price.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Sharon Robinson.
- This program includes 4 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.