Students who completed the Newsprint Collage Workshop now have the opportunity to further develop their collage practice. As they make use of deeper research and experimentation with materials, students continue to explore and express through collage their ideas about current and world affairs. Instruction is tailored to the individual student in a class that fosters lively discussion and supportive feedback.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Kate Lewis.
- This program includes 3 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.