Making art can be a wonderful form of escape from everyday life. It can also be a useful tool in understanding current events as they unfold. Work with newspapers and magazines to create a visual representation of the news through collage. Research, drawing, and mixed-media techniques spark ideas, which result in personal collage artwork.
Students are introduced to the creations of artists working in newspaper collage. No previous art experience needed. All levels are welcome.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Kate Lewis.
- This program includes 3 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.