Danielle Renov at market (Photo: Moshe Wulliger)
STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
When chef Danielle Renov cooks, her food brims with the delicious flavors inspired by her Sephardic and Ashkenazic roots—and her love of family. In time for the holiday season, Renov, a Moroccan Jew born in New York and at home in Israel, shares the cultures and traditions that inform her recipes in a lively conversation with cookbook author and Jewish cuisine maven Joan Nathan that touches on Sephardic culture and cuisine, Israeli food culture, and Middle Eastern cuisines.
Renov also suggests several recipes, including festive Hanukkah ideas from her new cookbook, which is also filled with stories, anecdotes, cooking tips, and colorful illustrations. Now, go cook. Your family will thank you.
Peas, Love & Carrots (Mesorah Publications Ltd.) is available for purchase.
Book Sale Information
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.