Don’t miss out on future programs like this.
As a Smithsonian Associates member
, you will receive ticket-buying priority.
Moon of Feathers: An Introduction to Palestinian Embroidery
Studio Arts Workshop
Monday, June 15, 2020 - 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET
Embroidery by Wafa Ghnaim
STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- For multiple registrations, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses.
Learn how to embroider, Palestinian style! Discover what makes Palestinian embroidery unique as you learn traditional Palestinian cross-stitch, image transferring techniques, how to stitch the pattern in a condensed time-frame, and how to develop your own style. The pattern is common in traditional garments of Yaffa, Palestine.
This online class is limited to no more than 15 participants. No experience is required.
- Once registered, patrons will receive two emails: one is an automatic email confirmation and the second will include a link to the Zoom meeting as a follow-up (usually given within 24 hours of registration).
- NOTE: If you do not receive your follow-up email from Zoom, please email Customer Service for assistance.
GETTING STARTED WITH ZOOM
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.