STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- For multiple registrations, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses.
Love mixed-media? Expand your repertoire by creating an array of one-off prints using acrylic paints on gel plates. Gel plates can be purchased or made at home, and provide endless opportunities for layering patterns, color, and texture on various types of art and other found papers. The resulting prints can be stand-alone artworks, foundations for mixed-media pieces, or material for collage and other projects. The class also includes making image transfers with the gel plate. All levels are welcome.
Download the supply list for this class
- The instructor is Sharon Robinson.
- 3 sessions, 2.5 hours each
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.