Rev up your collage and mixed-media experience and incorporate dimension into your artwork with an expanded repertoire of materials and techniques. While the focus is on innovative ways to use common materials to create elements for mixed media, you also explore alternatives for the application of materials in smaller-format 2D and 3D artwork. Enhancing various types of paper with stamps and other materials is the starting point for these adventures. Previous collage experience is recommended. A materials fee of $15 is included in the tuition.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Sharon Robinson.
- This program includes 4 sessions, 3 hours each.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, October 13, 2023.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.