Take your mixed-media ventures in a new direction with 3D constructions using wood and other natural materials to make hanging artwork. Learn ways to incorporate personal mementos, old jewelry, metal fixtures, photos, and other found objects and materials in a three-dimensional format that includes painting and collage. Experiment with molding your own objects from air-dry clay, along with techniques such as weaving, image transfers, and stitching with cord.
Finished pieces are not constructed in or around a box form but instead are self-supporting. A materials fee of $15 is included in the tuition.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Sharon Robinson.
- This program includes 6 sessions, 2.5 hours each.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.