Art warmups enable students to jump right into their projects knowing there are no “wrong answers.” With the help of prompts, they can be the starting point for a new artwork or an opportunity to explore new materials and techniques. Students work with positive and negative space, quick sketches, go beyond the color wheel, and use mixed-media techniques to build layers and texture.
Suitable for all levels of experience.
Special Program Information
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.