Micro-Macramé Cuff Bracelet
2-Session Daytime Workshop
Thursday, September 3 and 10, 2020 – 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET
By Mïa Vollkommer
STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- For multiple registrations, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses.
Think that macramé was just for the coconut planters and wall hangings of the 1970s? Think again: Micro-macramé is a beautiful and contemporary way of creating intricate- looking earrings, pendants, and bracelets.
In this 2-part class, learn the basic knotting techniques needed to create a beautiful cuff bracelet with beads of your choosing.
Download the supply list for this class
- The instructor is Mïa Vollkommer.
- 2 sessions, 3 hours each
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
UPDATED PATRON INFORMATION
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.