Please Note: This program has an updated schedule (August 1 session did not occur due to instructor illness). Final session of class will occur on September 12, 2023.
Say goodbye to flat and boring painting as you learn to create patterns of light and dark in watercolor. The portrayal of light and shadow can be a challenge to painters of all levels. Through demonstrations and hands-on exercises, you gain confidence in creating these contrasting elements which add magic, excitement, and drama to your work. You also learn how to create a strong focal point, unity, and balance within a painting.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Lubna Zahid.
- This program includes 8 sessions, 3 hours each.
- Class will not be held on July 25.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.