Say goodbye to flat and boring painting as you learn to create patterns of light and dark in watercolor. The portrayal of light and shadow can be a challenge to painters of all levels. Through demonstrations and hands-on exercises, you gain confidence in creating these contrasting elements which add magic, excitement, and drama to your work. You also learn how to create a strong focal point, unity, and balance within a painting.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Lubna Zahid.
- This program includes 8 sessions, 3 hours each.
- Class will not be held on July 25.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.