Nothing can be more frustrating than realizing there’s something wrong with your knitting, and not knowing how to fix it. This workshop focuses on avoiding errors, learning to detect them sooner, and what to do once you know there’s a problem. From dropped stitches to difficult pattern instructions to twisted stitches and more, learn a protocol to follow when you’re stuck on a knitting project.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Ann Richards.
- This program includes one 2-hour session.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, March 3, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.