Do you keep a regular sketchbook but sometimes feel you may be losing momentum? Jump-start your creative ideas by enriching your sketchbooking with new techniques. Learn how to map your day, get creative with colored pencil on mid-tone kraft paper, and draw one object over multiple weeks. The class is ideal for those who have taken The Sketchbook Habit class or are already engaged in a sketchbook practice and would like to take it a step further.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Sue Fierston.
- This program includes 3 sessions, 3 hours each.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, April 5, 2024.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.