This two-day workshop is designed for students who have completed the Introduction to iPhone Photography workshop and are prepared for additional hands-on practice, including exploring other approaches to better exposure using the ProCamera app, understanding advanced technical methods and terms, and use of editing and organization apps.
An outside class assignment contributes to an informative Sunday critique of submitted photographs.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Peggy Feerick.
- This program includes 2 sessions, 3 hours each.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, October 20, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.